Skip to content
Lineman's Pliers with Multi Component Handles
- High transmission ratio for easy cutting
- Requires 50 % less effort compared with conventional combination pliers thanks to optimized transmission ratio
- Solid construction for heaviest strain; universally applicable
- Ergonomically optimized handle shape for firm contact to the hand and fatigue reducing operation
- Particularly effective cross-hatched knurled gripping zone in the jaws - for strong gripping and pulling
- Additional gripping zone below the joint for powerful leverage and pressing performance
- With cutting edges for soft and hard wire
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Manufactured by Knipex
- Part number 09 12 240
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device